• Check-In open 9:00-9:30am and 10:45-11:15am
• First Hour: 9:15-10:15am
• Second Hour: 11:00am-12:00pm
Family Sunday Family Worship (Fifth Sunday of month):
• KiDcentral weeones programming only for Birth through Pre-K.
• Children, Kindergarten through 5th Grade, worship with parents in Sanctuary.
• Check-In opens 6:00-6:30pm
• Activities: 6:15-7:45pm
Each child, infant through 5th grade, must be checked in at any of our Computer Check-In Stations. Parents or guardians will receive a matching security tag so they are able to pick up their kids with ease. First-time guests, please visit our First-Time Families Check-In located in the Atrium. Check-In begins 15 minutes before service starts and ends 15 minutes after service begins.
All children must be wearing a name tag to enter a classroom. Parents/Guardians must show their security tag to pick up children so children are released to the proper adult. This is an absolute necessary step to keep the child’s safety and security a priority! The security number printed on the name tag also allows the teachers and class leaders to contact parents in the worship service if necessary by showing their child’s number on the screen.