Throughout the New Testament we are implored to be about “one another”: pray for one another, serve one another, encourage one another, and love one another. These “one another” verses fit perfectly within the Great Commandment and the Great Commission. When we are committed to being the hands and feet of Jesus, we demonstrate to this world a better life: the life of Jesus who came to show us the Heavenly Father.
Ways we care:
- Provide personal care and ministry to those within the church body who need prayer, encouragement, and comfort due to illness, hospitalization, loss of a loved one, and other needs.
- Provide care and encouragement for those unable to attend weekly services because of being in care communities or home-bound situations.
- Provide more intensive, ongoing ministry during a significant prolonged need in someone’s life.
- Provide funeral services honoring the memory of a loved one that shares the life and hope we have through our Savior Jesus Christ.
- Services including assistance traveling to and from doctor’s appointments or medical facilities, respite to caregivers, and small home maintenance such as repairs, cleaning, painting, or yard work.
To request more information about any of these services for you or a loved one, please call Central Community Church at 316-943-1800 and ask to speak to the Care Central Ministry.
Make a memorial gift donation in memory of a loved one through our Online Giving portal.